Yahoo! Avatars

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Thing #7 Importance of Commenting

I have to admit that I am not quick to comment, but as I become more comfortable blogging I will. There is so much out there to read, I have learned that I should only choose things that I am truly interested in. For example, I have always wanted to learn to hatch eggs in an incubator in the classroom. When I saw the duck blog in the first few of our lessons I was really excited about that. I have subscribed to a blog that deals specifically with that. I have posted a comment hoping to learn what type of egg is has the best success rate and whether there is a certain time of year that's better. The 1st 3 learning activities for Thing #7 gave me an idea of how to teach my own students to blog. These guidelines go right along with how we set up our literature circle conversations, so the lessons would easily integrate whether we are blogging or conducting lit circle responses.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not that great at commenting either. And, I'm even worse at going back and seeing responses to my comments. I'm hoping to get better.

    ReplyDelete