Yahoo! Avatars

Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Last Thing...

I have learned so much from this class. My head is spinning. I have already set up a new blog site for my classroom, George's Jitterbugs. My goal with that blogsite is to have a place for my students to blog about the egg hatching, and for me to blog about that process as well. I also want to use my dog, Tipper, as a "blogdog" to blog with my students about chapter books they will be reading in lit circles. I think I will set up her own page for that. Maybe at the end of the year, I can bring her to school with me. I will be using delicious.com, library thing, the slide show, the mixbook.com or the google scrapbook. I am hoping my team will be able to figure out a way to save time with the lesson planning using google docs -- we'll see how that goes. All of the "things" were useful. I love the google reader. This class should be required of all teachers -- it's awesome!

1 comment: