Yahoo! Avatars

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Thing#1

The most challenging habit will be not getting frustrated with computer glitches. I know there will be some . . . so far so good though.


The easiest habit, as a lifelong learner, is making time to attend to this class. I get all my outside stuff done (jogging, taking care of horses, giving riding lessons, yard work) done in the morning so that leaves the hottest time of day, the afternoon, to focus on 2.0 stuff. Plus, this is when my house is the quietest.


The most important habit as I work through this course is to journal what I am learning so that I will remember how to do this with my students. I also want to keep a list of ideas of ways to use this technology in my classroom. Creative technology is a great motivator for learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment